Thursday, September 29, 2005

Preface

Well, finally this is my first post. I have been a member of this site since June last year but it is only now I am starting my blog. I've been thinking about doing this for the longest time now since a have many friends who are into this thing. I am interested of having a place to post my thoughts other than in my own head since they always come out in inappropriate times (... like in a first date or watching a concert). Suppressed thoughts indeed come out in dreams and in Freudian slips.

In addition, I also trying to save myself from manic depression. My psychologist friend has already warned me that at my young age, I am already manifesting the symptoms of the said psychological disease. Thus, instead of contemplating my thoughts while drinking alone, trying to empty a bottle of fine Spanish brady in one sitting, and hoping that all of my depression would wash away along with it, he recommended that I should have an outlet. Since I am a writer, he suggested that I should write my thoughts. He said that I should try having a diary... or a blog. So blog it is.

You may consider this as my therapy. You may consider this as an online publication of my thoughts. But for me, I would like to consider this as a book where people can browse through the pages of my life. For this reason, consider this post as my preface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home